Whether visiting for business or pleasure, guests can upgrade their stay with exclusive benefits in The Club.
Located on the hotel’s eighth floor, The Club Lounge is a refined, private space for guests to work, relax and socialize. Gather at a café table or at the Bar to prepare for an upcoming meeting on Capitol Hill or for a day of sightseeing on the National Mall. The Club’s Living Room offers a casual setting in which to enjoy the exclusive Bowers & Wilkins Sound Bar. Plus, our Balcony is the perfect place to take in the view of the nation’s capital.
As a Club guest, you will enjoy special amenities such as a nightly selection of dim sum paired with our specially-curated sake program, craft beers and wines. For added convenience, Club guests have access to a private meeting room for impromptu get-togethers, late check out and chauffeured car service. Complimentary garment pressing and access to deluxe high-speed internet are also included in the Club experience.
In addition, a dedicated Guest Relations team will liaise with our concierge to take care of travel arrangements, dining reservations or access to the top sights and activities in the District.
- European breakfast from 7 to 10am on weekdays and 8 to 11am on weekends
- Evening reception with hors d'oeuvres, dim sum selection and our exclusive sake program between 5 to 7pm daily. Includes a variety of house wines and beers
- All-day sweet and savory delights
- All-day beverage service of bottled water, soft drinks, juices, espresso drinks, coffee and tea
- The exclusive Bowers & Wilkins Sound Bar allows guests to enjoy premium high-fidelity audio through the acclaimed 800 Series Diamond loudspeakers or a pair of Bowers & Wilkins’ P7 headphones
- Exclusive arrival and departure experiences from within The Club Lounge
- Pressing service for up to two garments per stay
- Late check-out until 4pm, based on availability
- Dedicated Concierge and personalized assistance
- Complimentary access to high-speed wireless Internet throughout the hotel for up to 6 devices per room
- Chauffeur service for one-way transfers between 5 to 8pm within a 2 mile radius of the hotel on a first come, first served basis
- Club Lounge Library, a private boardroom with built-in audio-visual which seats up to 12 guests. Complimentary use for the first two hours, based on availability. Guests are required to reserve the Library within 24 hours
Please be advised that your room key is required to access the Club Lounge at all times. Kindly note that access charges for non-Club guests apply.
- Recommended dress in the Club Lounge is smart-casual. Swim attire is not permitted
- The Club Lounge is non-smoking