VALID VALID YEAR-ROUND, BASED ON AVAILABILITY
- Arrival limousine transfer between Taoyuan or Songshan airport or Taipei Railway Station and hotel (Mercedes Benz S-class)
- The exclusive use of the Oriental Club Lounge for Daily breakfast with a wonderful array of morning specialties from the open kitchen and a selection of hot dishes cooked to order by our Chefs; afternoon tea; evening cocktails with canapés.
- A spa service credit of TWD 1,000 per stay
- Complimentary pressing of three garments during your stay
- Complimentary internet both in your room and the lounge
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Discreet and efficient check-in and check-out by dedicated Club personnel
- Complimentary late check-out until 4pm, subject to availability
- Minimum two-night stay
- Local taxes apply
BEST RATE PROMISE
At Mandarin Oriental, we ensure that the prices offered on our website are the best available anywhere.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rates are subject to 15.5% service charge & tax.
Offer is subject to availability, is not applicable for groups and cannot be combined with any other offers.
Rates are subject to change may vary on certain days of the week.
No charge for bookings cancelled before 3pm the day prior to arrival.
A credit card is required at time of booking but no charges will be made until check-out.
Check-in is 3pm and check-out is 12pm.
Special Event cancellation policies may apply.
The Oriental Club Lounge serves private buffet breakfast from 6:30 to 10:30am, afternoon tea from 2:30 to 4:30pm, all day refreshments and lavish evening cocktails including free-flow wines, house spirits and hor d’oeuvres between 5:30 to 7:30pm daily.
Children (age 7 – 12) surcharge at TWD 750 plus 10% service charge and 5% government tax per night.
Unused portion of benefit or credit are not transferable and will not be refunded to your hotel bill.
Please indicate your preferred date / time of spa treatments in your reservations so that spa appointments can be made in advanced.