Relax in 5-star luxury at Mandarin Oriental, Singapore. With a choice of luxurious rooms and suites, destination dining and a fantastic spa, we offer an enticing mix of style, service and comfort.
Lying in the heart of Marina Bay, Singapore’s main dining and entertainment district, we are perfectly situated for business and leisure.
- At Marina Bay, opposite Esplanade - Theatres On the Bay
- Easy access to the central business district
- Close to major landmarks and luxury shopping at Orchard Road as well as The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
- A twenty-minute drive to Changi International Airport
ROOMS & SUITES
Combining subtle Oriental touches with luxurious contemporary comforts, our rooms and suites exude a sense of understated style.
- 468 rooms, all with floor-to-ceiling and harbour, ocean or city views
- 59 suites, all with panoramic views
From cappuccinos and cocktails to delicious cuisines from around the world, we have dining for every taste.
- Delicious Italian dishes in a relaxed poolside setting at Dolce Vita
- Authentic Cantonese cuisine at Cherry Garden
- An international selection showcasing chefs at work at Melt Café
- World-class steak and seafood at Morton’s The Steakhouse
- Contemporary Japanese Cuisine at Teppan-Ya
- Contemporary cocktails and a dramatic design at Axis Bar and Lounge
- Refreshing drinks, light bites and an alfresco setting at BAY@5
SPA & WELLNESS
From our outstanding spa to personalised fitness sessions, we offer a multitude of ways to achieve mental and physical wellbeing.
- Exquisite spa with four treatment rooms and two luxurious couple’s suites
- Private relaxation lounge
- Foot spa with manicure and pedicure area
- Private yoga lessons
- 25-metre outdoor pool and separate children’s pool
- State-of-the-art fitness centre
- Personal training sessions on request
MEETINGS & EVENTS
From high-profile meetings to weddings, events and special occasions, we offer the perfect setting combined with unbeatable service.
- Beautiful Oriental Ballroom with capacity for up to 600 guests
- A choice of flexible function rooms and boardrooms
- Alfresco reception space
- State-of-the-art technology throughout the hotel
- Dedicated wedding planning team
Our luxurious Oriental Club is designed to offer both business and leisure travellers a peaceful retreat.
- Open to guests aged 12 years and older staying on our Club floor
- Champagne breakfast, afternoon tea and Evening cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
- Complimentary in-room wireless internet access and garment pressing
- Dedicated concierge services, including in-room check-in and private check-out
- Guaranteed late check-out at 4pm