Stunningly designed, this vast two-bedroom suite effortlessly blends luxury, comfort and inimitable style. Interiors offer an enticing fusion of East and West with taupe coloured walls lined with handpicked art, a breathtaking Swarovski chandelier, and intricate artefacts including a delicate 6th century Tang dynasty figurine. Entered via a hallway with gilded ceiling, the master bedroom is both spacious and luxurious, decorated in a soft palette of creams and browns and furnished with a king bed, cherry wood side-tables and a small bathroom.
The adjoining bathroom is a space for relaxation with a jacuzzi, steam room and Swarovski chandelier. Offering plenty of space for entertaining, the suite has a Bulthaup kitchen, glass enclosed dining area with seating for up to four guests and spacious open terrace. Additional accommodation includes a second bedroom with king bed, a second bathroom and guest powder room.
- Goose down bedding
- Twice daily housekeeping service with complimentary water on turndown
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Large working desk
- Separate bath and walk-in shower
- Luxurious bathroom amenities by Shanghai Tang
- Plush terry bathrobes
- Heated floors and towel rails
- Bang & Olufsen televisions and audio system
- Fast, high quality bandwidth, both wired and wireless. Register up to four devices
- Advanced, high definition digital content on demand, including latest movies
- Televisions in the bathroom
- Butler service on request