VALID YEAR-ROUND, BASED ON AVAILABILITY
- Participation in the Mini Mate Kids Adventure Program which includes:
- Catching a plush lobster at check-in
- A sweet New England sea-life-inspired amenity delivered upon arrival with a personalized “message in a bottle” for each child
- An exclusive “treasure map” of Boston, showcasing concierge recommended “must-visit” kid-friendly destinations throughout the city
- The discovery of a secret “X that marks the spot,” hidden within the hotel, ready to be found
- Breakfast in Bar Boulud or in the comfort of your guestroom
- Three Go Boston Cards, a multi-attraction pass that allows access to 38 of city’s premier historic landmarks and attractions
- Local taxes apply
BEST RATE PROMISE
At Mandarin Oriental, we ensure that the prices offered on our website are the best available anywhere.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rates are subject to 6% city tax, 2.75% occupancy tax and 5.7% state tax.
Offer is subject to availability, is not applicable for groups and cannot be combined with any other offers.
Rates are subject to change and may vary on certain days of the week.
No charge for bookings cancelled by 6pm the day prior to arrival.
A credit card is required at time of booking but no charges will be made until check-out.
Check-in is 3pm and check-out is 12pm.
Special Event cancellation policies may apply.
A 24-hour advance booking is required.
Package is built based on two adults and one child; additional adults or children can be added to the package for an additional cost.
Go Boston children’s cards are valid for ages 3 to 12 years old.