VALID FROM 14 FEBRUARY - 4 MARCH 2018
- Romantic amenity at arrival (Bottle of Cava & chocolates)
- Daily buffet breakfast, served in our Blanc restaurant or the privacy of your room, up to two people
- Private one-hour tour before the Opera and a glass of cava at the Opera House Exclusive Members Only Club. Enjoy the 170 years of history and the significant collection of artistic works such as paintings of Ramon Casas from the Catalan Modernism
- Private limousine transfers from/to Hotel/Opera House El Liceu
- Two VIP seats for Opera performance Romeo & Juliet
- Dinner for two at our Blanc restaurant with wine pairing
- Minimum two-night stay
- Local taxes apply
BEST RATE PROMISE
At Mandarin Oriental, we ensure that the prices offered on our website are the best available anywhere.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Local taxes apply. Rates are subject to 10% state tax.
City tax of EUR 2.48 per person per day applies.
Offer is subject to availability, is not applicable for groups (10 rooms or more) and cannot be combined with any other offers.
Rates are subject to change and may vary on certain days of the week.
No charge for bookings cancelled more than 24 hours prior to arrival for rooms, 3 days prior for our Junior Suite and Studio Suite categories, and 7 days for all other suite room type.
A credit card is required at time of booking but no charges will be made until check-out.
Check-in is 3pm and check-out is 12pm.
Special Event cancellation policies may apply.
Our restaurant Moments is closed on Sunday and Monday, Blanc restaurant remain.
Subject to dates of Opera performance: Romeo and Juliet (14, 17, 19, 22 February and 2, 4 March).
Only one free night will be offered per stay.